Meet Leora Bach, CPAPresident & CEO
As a Career Coach & Strategist, Best-Selling Author, Business Owner and CPA, I bring more than 25 years of strong business acumen, Executive Search experience and a passion for helping senior Professionals up-level their Careers and excel in the corporate environment.
Conducting more than 20,000 interviews, and coaching dozens of senior executives, has given me unique insight into how “superstars” perform at top level and quickly become “stand-out” Candidates on the most selective and exclusive shortlists.
There are no accidents when it comes to success. There are traits and specific things that they do. Few, if any, are naturally blessed with being great from the get go. Most have carefully honed their skills and those skills make them look effortlessly competent and completely comfortable, even in the most stressful interviews and situations.
These are the very skills that I teach. My areas of expertise include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Assisting Candidates become “unstuck” and address overwhelm. Helping Job seekers that have been out of the Job Market for many years get acclimated to what they need to know to successfully re-enter the market, well prepared and confident.
- Helping Candidates negotiate Salary increases both internally (usually in conjunction with a Performance Review) and when accepting a new position.
- Preparing Candidates to successfully prepare for a Performance Review in a way that makes it impossible for their boss to not give them an increase in salary and a great review.
- Addressing the problem of ageism with mature Candidates who believe that they can’t get a job. We “blow away” the concept of ageism and replace it with an admirable list of incredible expertise, accomplishments and corporate successes.
- Helping new Employees successfully ‘Onboard’, so that they are immediately comfortable with quick successes and garner great reviews right out of the gate.
- How to hone Leadership skills and become the kind of leader that is held up as a role model for others in their Company and much, much more.
There is not an aspect of Career Coaching, Strategy, Transition, Performance Review and Leadership Development that I have not had experience in. If you would like to find out more about working with me, please contact me.
It will happen to you. Sooner or later, your manager, perhaps at no fault of your own, will have that surreal conversation with you that will leave you speechless. “Greg, I am here to discuss your transition”.
A few hours or days will pass and, as many people do, you will look to friends, colleagues, self-help books and seminars for career direction on your next steps.
My advice – hire Leora Bach, Professional Career Coach.
After reading Leora’s book, Ace Your C-Suite Interview, I took the chance and e-mailed Leora via LinkedIn hoping she could recommend someone for career coaching as I was not at the C-Suite level.
Much to my surprise, I received an e-mail back and within 48 hours of my request to Leora, we were on a phone call discussing my situation.
Leora is a very seasoned and professional career coach that will help you find your positive traits and attributes to land you your next job.
I found Leora to be extremely patient, genuine and a very good listener. Her guidance helped me land a position with a great company.
I am very pleased to have made the effort and investment with Leora and I urge anyone in a similar position to reach out to Leora!Greg Ziff
When I first called Leora out of the blue, she immediately made helping my career a priority and gave so much of her time.
Leora’s sincere desire to coach and unwavering commitment to see me through to landing a stellar position is something I won’t ever forget!
I cannot thank her enough for all her help and encouragement!Cameron MacKenzie
Leora has an eye for exceptional talent and a natural ease of helping to present it in a manner so that all will recognize it. This is a talent in its own right that comes from extensive experience and a dedication rooted in a passion for one’s work.
Perhaps it is her possession of that passion that allows her to easily identify it in others.
Many times, as professionals with a lifetime of experience focused on our respective fields, we forget how to sell ourselves, and it is difficult to understand why others may not recognize that we are the best Candidate for a role.
Leora’s strength is in guiding skilled Candidates through the process of distilling their talents and bringing them to the surface so that they are readily apparent to a potential employer.Matt Melnyk
You can connect with us using this form or using one of the methods below.
Bach Associates Consulting Inc.
424 W. Bakerview Road
Bellingham, WA 98226
(855) 893-4455 Toll Free
Leave A Message
FREE Book Chapter
Get your FREE chapter from the International Best-Selling Book “Ace Your C-Suite Interview” by Leora Bach.